No matter how much care you take with each job you work on, mistakes and accidents will sometimes happen. If there is a short in one of the electrical lines that causes a fire, you could be held responsible for hundreds or thousands of dollars worth of repairs on the job your on.
In The Sewell Insurance Agency’s years of service to North Carolina electrical contractors and electricians we have crafted insurance programs to address a wide array of risk sizes, types and special coverage needs. In addition to coverage’s for large business, coverage is also available for both the self employed and smaller business.
The Sewell Insurance Agency can provide an electrical contractors insurance policy to cover:
- Physical harm– to a person at your place of business, or an injury caused by your employee at a client’s site.
- Repairs – after your business has completed work for a customer
- Compensatory Damages – Financial losses of the claimant, plus additional monetary losses resulting from t a claim.
- General Damages – (“pain and suffering.” “mental anguish,” etc.)
- Punitive Damages – Penalties against your business for committing a wrongful act.
- Roadside assistance for your commercial vehicle
- Workers Comp
- Public Liability Coverage
- and much more…
At The Sewell Insurance Agency , we know the needs of contracting professionals, and can develop specific policies to provide the right coverage for electricians and electrical service installation companies.Don’t try to navigate the insurance maze by yourself! Electrical code is complex enough; you shouldn’t have to learn insurance regulations too. We’ll save you both time and money by shopping the country for the best policies.
For more information on Electrical contractors Insurance contact, The Sewell Insurance Agency at (910) 326-5754 or fill out our online form above for your FREE Electricians Liability Insurance Quote today.